Just as the Jehovah vowed this to Israelites on their way to the Promise Land, he also makes this vow to his faithful followers today if they will be obedient and faithful in following him (Exodus 23:26).
- Blessed is the land with abundant supply, fruitfulness, and length of lifespan (Exodus 23: 26).
- Blessed with “Bread and Water” which are the essentials which are necessary to the preservation of life (Isaiah 33:16).
- Sickness will be taken away which is an indication of the removal of anything that could be a threat to survival (Exodus 15: 26).
- No stillbirths, or childlessness or unproductiveness in man, animal, or land, this ensures the continual increase of the nation (Exodus 23:26).
- The promise that the number of days would be fulfilled, and that no one would be subject to untimely deaths (Isaiah 65:20), this was a vow of well-being.